Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can we have a little HAM with that cheese????

CERTAINLY! No,he is not being tickled or coerced.... He is just hamming it up for the camera.Glory to God for happy children. What joy and lessons in each day. Who said we had to grow up. Old, maybe, but do we ever quit growing, learning? I learn something new everyday.
and little Holden Lee is not so sure about all the flashes. I think it won't be long and he will be running after Patrick.
This is a picture of the dried salt dough art. This is Mary's Sacred Heart.
And Chloe's


I think we are finally getting back on track. It has been a long road back to Fl. You would think we would settle right back into a routine. It has been harder than I expected. I have struggled to get back on a routine since we have been back here. We were doing pretty good at first but then I fell apart and started letting little ones sleep in. It is so hard to wake up peaceful children when you are craving peace and a few extra minutes with a hot cup of coffee. Sounds wonderful....until I add....we miss Mass because I can't pull myself away from a few minutes of peace with a cup of hot coffee. Then we went through sickness after sickness and now LENT. Oh Yes! Thank heaven, the season is here to get me back on track. To help me realize how lazy I have been in my responsibility and how self absorbed I have been. No! I am not complaining. I honesty love this season. It is my favorite. Yes, I am serious. There is so much Love in this season and so much healing that takes place. It is better than hot coffee in a peaceful house. We have made it to Mass every day this week! Wahoo!

Today was so beautiful! It was so evident that spring is on the way. The breeze was blowing, birds singing and leaves still falling. The earth was calling out to me..."plant flowers". So we took a little ride to the nursery and we each picked out a flat of flowers to plant. We all picked different flowers. I went with the geraniums and the girls were more exotic. Take a look into ou gardens.


No comments:

Post a Comment