Saturday, February 18, 2012

CONSECRATION REMINDER


Today I was visiting blogs that I don't get a chance to read very often and came across a lovely post on TotusTuusFamily.blogspot.com. A beautiful Catholic, homeschooling family living their faith out loud on this blog.

Today Allison posted about saving Christ's Church through consecration to Mary. I have been trying for years to consecrate myself and my family daily. I fail most days getting distracted and off track.

I hope to do better tomorrow. Thanks Allison for this lovely reminder. I hope it reaches many and is a conduit of grace for your family and all those who read it.

Make sure to read the facts.

The insert picture is of the sisters from Home of The Mother pictures here at our local March for Life in St. Augustine.

here is the link
http://totustuusfamily.blogspot.com/2012/02/solution-for-catholic-church-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment