Monday, February 20, 2012

Begin Again!


I have been away from blogging for a lengthy time. I wasn't sure this was a productive way to spend my time. I have many times come here typed and deleted. After spending a little while...seriously 20-30 minutes tops, everyone in the house sleeping except me, I read some blogs I had followed in the past. I found families literally chronically their lives, giving me inspiration and provoking me to think about issues that I never pondered before. So I revisited my old postings and I felt compelled to revisit my creative side and spend some time sharing my thoughts and family.

I actually find blogging helps me organize my thoughts and events. I have always enjoyed writing and reading, not necessarily in that order.

I hope you find something here that inspires you to seek Jesus in everyone you encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment